sometimes, i also hate myself for not being independent enough, not strong enough to stand up for myself, not being damn clever enough to get the attention smart ppl who got As in exams get OR just.....just for not being so open to go make friends or whatever!!! sometimes, its just irritates me like you PEOPLE do! even angry. ARHHHHH!!! What Am I Suppose To DO?? i wanna just scream for all i care!! but how? whenever open my mouth, nothing come out. To put it simple, ITS FRASTRATING!! ITS IRRITATING!! just looking at you people deciding on your own ideas and happily carrying on with it WITHOUT other opinion just.......arh! HELP!!!
just thinking about it Makes Me wanna Cry, wanna scream, wanna just hit something, whatever!
I CAN'T DO ANYTHING! I JUST FEEL HELPLESS! LIKE EVERYTHIN I DO,EVEN IF I TRIED,NOTHING GOOD HAPPENS OUT OF IT! IS IT REALLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO GET THE ATTENTION OF YOU GUYS? OR IS IT THAT THE DUMP,IMPOSSIBLE IDEAS FROM THAT ONE GIRL MAKE YOU THINK SHE'S GREAT BUT IN THE END,RESULTS THAT COME ISN'T THAT GOOD EITHER?
help! i need a person i can really rely on to turn to...to talk to...to give some advice or just encourage me....and not just plain saying of "cheer up" or "Just ignore them" or "i'm sure life will get better"......