Well, exams are over now...today's marking day and i'm bored at home! not going out i guess. Oh, before i start, Thanks Wan Ling for reviving my blog. Love ya! ~ XD
anyways,like i said not going out on marking day. cause 1, my mum don't let me. 2, Wan Ling's got school and only got afternoon to spend with her, which i'm really glad if i can, but still, my mum don't let me go out! WTH!!!
I really need to go out! at any chance i get! Was having this stupid idea of just getting into a train and get off at any stop i feel like getting off. and then, just wonder aroung til i feel lke going home. DUMB right? yeah, i know. or maybe i could just go somewherer to shop,maybe Bugis. I DON'T KNOW la! I just WANT TO GET ON MY FEETS AND WALK AROUND. GO SOMEWHERE I'VE NEVER GONE TO, FIND SOMETHING NEW! WHY CAN'T I JUST DO THAT??!!